Complimentary Live webinar via Zoom
Estate Planning & Healthcare/Medicare another component of a secure retirement
ThursdayJune 10th 6:30-8:30pm est
Following on the heels of a super successful “Savings to Security” Masterclass series from Her Retirement, we’re offering this bonus webinar on Thursday, June 10th. We’ll be covering Estate Planning and Healthcare/Medicare with two guest speakers, a few surprises and a live Q&A session. Sign up to join us!
You can Know More & Have More…we’ll show you how. Let’s “Get Her Done.”
Yes, I'm Attending!
I Need to Protect My Estate & Make Sure I Have a Plan for Healthcare
70% of people voluntarily give up many retirement income benefits because they don’t know all the facts.
Knowledge is power.
During the class you will learn how to:
- Make sure someone you trust will be able to step in and make health care, legal and financial decisions for you if you become incapacitated.
- Avoid the expenses and delays of a long, drawn-out court process that would make life difficult for your loved ones if you were in an accident.
- Protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits and failed marriages.
- Make sure your hard-earned money is immediately and privately available to your chosen guardians.
- Leave behind more than just your money
- Learn Medicare and healthcare basics so you can make the right choices for your unique situation.
- Learn how the Retirement Solved Software can help guide you through the retirement planning maze.
- And much more.
Note: after registering for a session, you’ll receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. Please check you spam folder for the email. You will also receive email and text reminders (if you agree to text messages) leading up to class. Any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Makes Attending Our Webinars a Smart Choice?
About Your Host, Her Retirement Founder Lynn Toomey
Raised by a single mom, Lynn Toomey learned some early life lessons about life, love, family and finances. The best piece of advice her mother shared, “Get an education and make sure you can take care of yourself.” Lynn followed her mother’s advice and then some. As an “almost” baby boomer herself, Lynn spent her early career launching and marketing high-tech start-ups. After “retiring” from that world, Lynn became passionate about finances, women and retirement, and Her Retirement was born.
Watching her mom handle life, career and four kids almost single-handedly is the inspiration behind Her Retirement. “I don’t want women to have to go solo or simply follow their partner’s lead when it comes to finances. Instead, I want women to have financial understanding, independence and confidence.” Lynn believes the Her Retirement financial wellness platform, with it’s educational focus, coaching, technology tools, connections and community will make preparing for retirement easier and living in retirement dreamier for women everywhere. Lynn truly believes that knowing more means having more. And every woman deserves this “more” than ever.
Fortune favors the smart, the bold and the prepared. Nobody prepares you better for a better retirement.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.