get her donE
Her Store Know More & Have More
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go."
– Dr. Seuss
Shirts & More in the Be the Her in Hero Store
Inspired imprinted products for HER. A perfect gift for a family member, friend or yourself. A great gift for a retirement celebration too.
Note: all products are the brainchild of Her Retirement founder, Lynn Toomey and 10% of all proceeds go to benefit the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in memory of Lynn’s mother, Carol Toomey who passed away from Ovarian Cancer on April 1, 2023. Carol inspired Lynn to Be the Her in Hero her entire life.
The Big Book of Retirement Questions and Answers
Authored by Her Retirement, this 100+ page book addresses a myriad of questions based on listening and learning from pre- and post-retirees for the past 30 years. The book also explains key retirement planning strategies in a straight-forward, easy to understand manner. By incorporating these strategies into your retirement, you may just be able to live the retirement you’ve imagined. Printed in a “workbook” style format, you’re encouraged to take notes and start creating your plan. Pick up this book and stop dreaming and start doing.
Note: to further enhance the learning experiences of this book, we encourage you to sign-up for a live or on-demand Her Retirement class. When you sign-up for the on-demand class you receive this book as part of the fee you pay.
(order on Amazon by clicking ORDER HERE button)
In Case You Get Hit By a Bus
“Every adult needs to own this book.” (Recent reader review)
A step-by-step program for getting your life in order, so you’re prepared for the unexpected.
When you finish this book, you will have:
- A system for managing all your passwords and secret codes
- Organized your money and assets, bills and debts
- A complete understanding of all the medical directives and legal documents you need––including Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Trusts
- A plan for meaningful photos, recipes, and family heirlooms
- Records of your personal history, interests, beliefs, and life lessons
- An instruction manual for your home and vehicles
- Your funeral planned and obituary written (if you’re up for it)
- A step-by-step program for getting your life in order, so you’re prepared for the unexpected.
(plus tax and shipping)
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won’t Get from Your Financial Advisor
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free offers inspirational advice on how to enjoy life to its fullest. The key to achieving an active and satisfying retirement involves a great deal more than having adequate financial resources; it also encompasses all other aspects of life — interesting leisure activities, creative pursuits, physical well-being, mental well-being, and solid social support.
World-class author and innovator Ernie J. Zelinski guides you to:
- Gain courage to take early retirement; in fact, the earlier the better.
- Put money in proper perspective so that you don’t need a million dollars to retire.
- Generate purpose in your retirement life with meaningful creative pursuits.
- Follow your dreams instead of someone else’s.
- Take charge of your mental, physical, and spiritual health.
- Better envision you retirement goals — including where you want to live.
- Above all, make you retirement years the best time of your life.
What sets this retirement book apart from all the others is its holistic approach to the fears, hopes, and dreams that people have about retirement. This international bestseller (over 110,000 copies sold in its first edition) goes way beyond the numbers that is often the main focus of retirement planning in most retirement books.
(plus tax and shipping)
Money Magic: An Economist's Secrets to More Money, Less Risk and a Better Life
Laurence Kotlikoff, one of our nation’s premier personal finance experts and coauthor of the New York Times bestseller Get What’s Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your Social Security, harnesses the power of economics and advanced computation to deliver a host of spellbinding but simple money magic tricks that will transform your financial future. Each trick shares a basic ingredient for financial savvy based on economic common sense, not Wall Street snake oil. Money Magic offers a clear path to a richer, happier, and safer financial life. Whether you’re making education, career, marriage, lifestyle, housing, investment, retirement, or Social Security decisions, Kotlikoff provides a clear framework for readers of all ages and income levels to learn tricks like:
– How to choose a career to maximize your lifetime earnings (hint: you may want to consider picking up a plunger instead of a stethoscope).
– How to buy a superior education on the cheap and graduate debt-free.
– Why it’s smarter to cash out your IRA to pay off your mortgage.
– Why delaying retirement for two years can reap dividends and how to lower your average lifetime tax bracket.
(plus tax and shipping)
Hilarious Gift to Retirees
Do you know someone who’s retiring who could use a good laugh? You only need to pay shipping for this super fun gift pack (thanks to a wonderful sponsor). This Hilarious Gift to retirees includes:
- 50 Fold-over RETIRED Business Cards
- RETIRED Business Card Wallet
- 4” x 6” ASK SOMEONE ELSE Notepads
- RETIRED Key Faub
- Seniors Texting Code card
- 75 Hilarious Quotes On Retirement eBook
(Shipping and tax already included)
Note: we're able to keep the cost of this fun packet so low because it's partially sponsored by a retirement advisor (you'll see their info. in the packet). Enjoy!