Her Retirement invites you to join one of our upcoming classes and workshops this month and in March!
Brush up on retirement basics and learn little-known “retirement optimized” strategies that only the top percent of advisors in the country are educated on. Find out how these strategies can help you create an efficient & sustainable retirement income for life. Be more confident and comfortable with a retirement plan you understand completely.
There no charge to attend, but seats are limited, sign-up now!
Mount Wachusett Community College, Room 119, Leominster campus
Dates & Times: Tuesday, February 26, March 5 & March 12, 6:30-8:30pm
Mount Wachusett Community College, Devens campus
Dates & Times: Saturday, March 9 and March 16, 9:30am-12:30pm
What You’ll Learn:
- How to determine exactly how much income you’ll need in retirement
- Why the traditional 60/40 portfolio is dead
- How to win when the market is up, but protect yourself against market losses
- Major risks and threats you MUST address in retirement
- How to use your home as a retirement asset
- Key strategies for combating inflation and taxes
- The difference between various types of annuities; the good, the bad and the ugly
- Structure a retirement portfolio vs. traditional growth portfolio
- The state of the Social Security system and how to time your claiming decision
- Current laws and their impact on your estate plan
- The value of advice
*There is no charge to attend. A workbook will be provided to each attendee, along with a complimentary 1-on-1 Q&A session with the instructor.
Her Retirement is also offering a complimentary workshop at Worcester State: